Adams Custom Painting, LLC takes great pride in properly painting or staining the exterior of your residential or commercial property. The exterior siding and trim of your home is constantly being damaged by the extreme elements in northern Michigan. As with interior painting, proper surface preparation is what guarantees that your home’s exterior paint will last for years.
Exterior Painting/Staining Process
A thorough cleaning to remove, dirt, loose paint, oxidation, mildew, and insect debris is the first step in preparing exterior surfaces. It is crucial that the correct preparation and painting steps are followed and carried out to ensure that your paint job lasts. When Adams Custom Painting, LLC paints your house, you can expect the following:
- A skilled and experienced person to pressure wash the exterior of your home. Complete paint preparation before the painting begins. This includes covering and protecting windows, cement, landscaping, lighting fixtures, decking, etc, remove cracked or peeling caulk, hand scrape peeling or loose paint, replacement of rotted siding or trim boards and spot priming all bare or weathered wood.
- Apply caulk to the exterior siding and trim.
- Fill all woodpecker or empty knot holes.
- Apply an exterior oil base primer to any bare or weathered wood surfaces.
- Apply two coats of our industries best quality paints and stains for wood, cement, brick, vinyl and aluminum siding.
- We perform the correct application methods to ensure longevity for the paint job.
- Painting the exterior of your home is a huge job that should be left to a professional painting company. Safety, quality materials and years of experience are just a few reasons why you should contact Adams’s Custom Painting for all your exterior painting projects.