Deck and wood restoration experts
Deck Doctors has been taking the headache out of deck & wood restoration for over 15 years. Our proven deck & wood restoration process has worked for over a decade and our many satisfied customers reschedule their deck projects every 3-4 years with us. This is the process you can expect when you hire the Deck Doctors:
- A trained employee will always be on site to complete the work as specified.
- The appropriate and environmentally safe cleaning solution will be applied to the decking.
- We hand sand, apply stain stripper, and wood brightener depending on the deck.
- Pressure clean the decking using a 45 degree spray tip and the appropriate amount of pressure to clean without damaging the wood.
- A thorough rinse of the area around the deck.
- We cover and protect the areas in the vicinity of the deck being stained.
- Application of an oil, latex, or acrylic stain to the wood deck surfaces. The material will be hand brushed following the proper application specifications.